Monday, November 12, 2012
new blogs needed
I need some new blogs to read. Lots of my favourites/regulars have either given up, post irregularly or play mostly on Facey or The Twits which I'm not interested in. I'm now ONLY reading the stuff in my sidebar, and have deleted all my reading list on blogger ( most of them were the very irregular bloggers).
Tell me some new ones. I have guidelines:
- no sponsored posts
- ads down the side are OK ( I can ignore them)
- multiple subjects to keep me interested. I generally don't go for blogs that have only one focus - books, crafts, food, tiny children. Many varied subjects please
- original writing/content
- no car crash/poor me blogs
- no smug or humble-braggy blogs
- I like mistakes. I like honesty. I like bloggers who don't have all the answers
- I don't like blogs where every photo looks like it's styled for a magazine shoot.
Tell me some to read? Any fabulous ones I'm missing?
edited to add: from any country, too, I would like to broaden my blog horizons.....
today's rose picture: mary rose,lorraine lee,graham thomas, mr lincolne